Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wanker Of The Week




This week has been a good one. I have started a new job which so far I don’t hate, which is a good thing, but not when it comes to finding a Wanker Of The Week. So imagine my delight when I came upon this car. Now, I’m not against putting a sticker on your car. My car has numerous stickers on it. But putting one like this on it is just asking to be made WOTW. “Mine Not His” Really? Are you that proud of your shitty little Commodore that you want to draw attention to the fact you own it rather than him? And who is him exactly? If it’s your boyfriend I’m not sure how long he’s going to stick around if you continue to draw attention to the fact that his girlfriend has to drive him around all the time. I guess it could have been worse; you could have put a “Magic Happens” sticker on it.

A honourable mention to the person protesting the need for mobile phone towers with a mobile phone number listed as the contact number to get more information on the back window of their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment