Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh What A Feeling

Oh, are you turning? I didn’t realise, I am so awfully sorry to almost hit you. It’s just that when normal people and by that, I mean non wankers who aren’t driving Camry’s turn they use, what I call their indicators. That’s the little lever on the side of your steering wheel that you pull up to show that you will be turning left or pull down to show you will be turning right. Some people leave them on all the time but that’s a whole other post. I guess I should have known being behind you was going to be a problem when I saw the box of tissues and stuffed dog on your back parcel shelf. Oh, by the way, that white line at traffic lights isn’t electrified so it’s perfectly safe to drive right up to it. Another handy tip, the little pedal on the right makes the car go faster, try using it sometime, its loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment