Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shirts? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Shirts

So there you are doing your shopping when you spot it. Slothing towards you with its baggy shorts, exposed underwear and a not so bright look on its face.  Now I don't know about you but when I'm shopping for fresh fruit the thing I think is missing is some sweaty douche with no shirt and shoes shopping next to me. Could someone please tell me it what society is this considered acceptable? 
Its not just a quick stop to pick up a litre of milk and some bread. These people are doing their weekly shopping for fucks sake. Up and down the aisles they go dripping sweat and dead skin for everyones enjoyment. I'm not sure about you but when I'm choosing some sausages the thing I'm looking for is some wanker rubbing his chest hair all over the cold food cabinet. So for the comfort of other people please wear a shirt when you go out, I'm sure your carer will help you put it on.
Oh and while I'm on about acceptable clothing, thongs aren't approriate when you go the theatre you dirty fucking hippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment