Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Personal Space People.

This is a big issue for me, be it on the train when someone decides out all the empty seats to use, the one next to me if the one for them or at the ATM where the person next in line is so close you can feel their breathe on your neck, invading my personal space is one of my biggest problems I have with people. Sure when the train is crowded I know that I will have to have someone near me but I don’t think I need to have their crotch in my face. The same goes for people waiting in lines, not the crotch part I mean, but the fact that people feel that unless they are an inch away from the person next to them someone will steal their spot. Sure it could happen once in a while but it’s not worth me feeling your penis on my leg. So people I say to you, back the fuck off and let me have some room.

No comments:

Post a Comment