Saturday, April 30, 2011

For Whom The Bells Tolls

It’s for middle aged bogans it appears. Who would have thought it? Actually I knew it all along.

I know we all like to dress a little differently from everyone else but unless you’re a cat I don’t think you should be wearing a bell around your ankle. These bell people are always the same, no matter where you see them. Middle aged women who wear lots of black and who are no doubt into the healing powers of crystals and read books on serial killers. A badly done rose tattoo is often included in their appearance.

What I would like to know is what they are trying to accomplish with the said bell wearing? Are they trying to make any nearby birds aware of their whereabouts? Are they some sort of deformed renegade escaped Christmas elf?

I believe it’s their carers who have attached the bells in order to make it easier to track their movements. I can’t see why anyone would willingly attach one to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment