Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pram People

I’m sure you’ve all experienced it as some stage. You’re walking along and you spot them. Pram People. Blocking aisles, hogging foot paths and generally holding up people where ever they go.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against people having prams, I know they are a necessary part of transporting a small human around. What I am against is, well, to put it bluntly, morons having prams. These Pram People seemingly have no sense of anyone else existing and feel that the world is for them and them alone. They walk three abreast (they always seems to be in threes) blocking the entire foot path or aisle, and if you ever get the space to past them, they do what I refer to as, the Idiot Turn. This Idiot Turn consists of a hard right turn into a shop, normally some sort of bead supply store or Scrapbooking Warehouse. The Idiot Turn is always done without checking for other people and is normally accompanied shortly before by the Moron Stop. The Moron Stop is a sudden, complete and unnecessary stop in the middle of the footpath or shopping aisle to adjust the Pram Persons underwear.
These Pram People I believe deserve their own shopping centre where they can block aisles and paths to their hearts content. Stick it somewhere where no one cares if people are dicks or not. For some strange reason Fremantle comes in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment