Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Call?

I often ask myself how old is too old? For example, when do you think you should cut off your dreadlocks? Even though they go with the tracksuit pants, I really think you should get rid of them because after all, you are a grandmother. I know people like to hang on to their youth but don’t you think it’s time you stopped wearing your baseball cap backwards? It may be the style when you’re 16 and have all the social skills of a goat but you’re a man in his forties who is doing his grocery shopping at 12.15pm on a weekday. Plus it’s fucking raining you idiot. I know people don’t like getting older but do you really think wearing that Ed Hardy t shirt will make you look younger? Stupider maybe, but definitely not any younger. Oh, a piece of advice, if you’re trying to be like one of the cool kids and have your car stereo up that loud might I suggest not having it tuned to Classic FM? Plus you’re driving a Camry, everyone already knows you’re a dickhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment